Personal Finance Speaker
Looking for a financial speaker for your meeting?
Finding someone to make the topic of personal finance accessible and entertaining can be a challenge. As a personal finance speaker, Brent delivers programs that are intriguing and chock-full of information that participants can use immediately.
Brent is a public speaker who can serve as your keynote speaker, presenter, moderator, or panelist. He has offered Congressional testimony and served as chair, facilitator, and host in domestic and international settings. He also writes articles and Op/Ed columns.
How to Survive Life’s Financial Shockwaves
Job loss, economic downturns, market crashes, pandemics, natural and human-made disasters.
In this timely presentation, your audience will learn:
- How to take action right now to plan, prepare, control for loss and set up for success before the next Shockwave hits
- How you can pivot forward from global and regional disruptions
- How to build your own safety and opportunity “nets” to mitigate economic uncertainty
Ready or Not? Future Trends WILL Impact Your Financial World
What does the future hold? In this thought-provoking session your attendees will get smart insights about:
- Artificial intelligence vs. the wisdom of the ages
- Family nesting vs. community connections
- Portability vs. traditional employee benefits
- Speed vs. intentional slowness
- Creating life-purpose funds vs. traditional portfolios to anchor your future
9 Money Beliefs That Could Ruin Your Finances
In this session audience members will take away fresh and intuitive understanding to:
- Discover how “financial rules of thumb” could actually disable your finances!
- Learn a financial decision sequence that puts YOU in control.
- Stop the “analysis-paralysis” and move forward toward your financial goals.
- Find the new “financial guardrails” for the next 10 years to get your money on track and headed in the right direction.
to speak at your next meeting.
To learn how Brent can customize a program for your group, press the button below to request a conversation.